In the market for some terrific business and online business content to share with clients, launch a course or run an email series?
Wordfeeder has just launched “Make Money in Your Online Business Despite a Shaky Economy PART 1” – 19 Articles Total or 7700 words with private label rights.
Even if you don’t intend to publish this immediately, it’s amazing material to inspire you and offer good information.
- If Your Online Business Income Drops, Should You Take a Side Job?
- The Concept of Working More for Fewer Dollars. What to Do?
- Ways to Thrive in Online Business During an Economic Downturn
- Leaning on Your List: It’s Time to Open the Flow of Your Money
- How to Turn Your Hourly Services into a Paid Teaching or Coaching Product (and Why It’s So Critical in Lean Times)
- It All Begins with a Brainstorm: Think Like Your Customers
- Step by Step E-Guide Creation: The Short Version
- Basic Elements of Your Paid Teaching or Coaching Guide
- How to Make a Lead Magnet by Condensing Your Paid Product into a Brief Handout
- Recap: Repackaging Your Services as a Product
- Setting Up Your Lead Magnet: Step by Step List Building
- Turning Your Company Guide into a PDF File for Download
- Courting Your Email Subscribers in Preparation of a Long-Term Relationship
- Ready to Launch Your Themed Digital Product that Helps People Solve Problems? Let’s Go.
- What Other Programs or Products Can You Create to Fill the Levels Your Product Suite?
- How Can a Business Owner Become a Giver to Stand Out in Difficult Financial Times?
- How to Pick a Charity to Donate to as a Business
- Make it a Giving Year for Your Business, Despite the Economy
This content can be…
- Edited and included in part of a course.
- Edited and shared as a free lead magnet.
- Included as part of the curriculum in your one-on-one work with business clients.
- Shared one article at a time on your blog
- Posted on your social media page or group.
- Sent out one article/email at a time in your email newsletter.
- Set up as an autoresponder series.
- Used as the talking points for your next video presentation.
- Anything else you can think of!
This content comes with the Business PLR monthly. It’s the best value, and includes back released content from the past 2 years.
Prefer to order ala carte? Use coupon code NOVPLR2022 for your discount on the ala carte.