Do you need a reliable, high quality source of positive psychology articles? Content Shortcuts for Coaches brings you the very best in done-for-you content with private label rights.
You’ll find articles from top providers, to use in your psychology practice online or self-help publishing endeavor.
How to Use Done-for-You Psychology Content to Grow Your Practice
- Publish in your website to drive traffic (works best if edited – see below).
- Send out one or two as an email blast or in your email newsletter.
- Share on social media, in your groups and on your pages.
- Rework the content into a video format
- Grab short bits to paste as brief social blurbs and use in memes.
- Turn a set of PLR articles into a lead magnet opt-in gift to attract new sign-ups to your list.
How to Turn PLR into a Digital Product to Sell
- Purchase one set of well-developed articles on a single topic (or combine several sets of articles), to make into an ebook or course. Format in Canva or another layout program, as an ebook.
- Add elements that make this teachable- images, quizzes, sidebar tips, summaries, surveys, essays, goal-setting checklists, tracker pages, a workbook, journal prompts, planner pages.
- Add your own title if desired, cover art, branding, creator bio, website and business details, and upsells to more digital products.
If you’re only offering as an ebook, stop there. Make into a PDF and save the file to your computer. Then upload to your web server, copy the link and set it up as a product to sell.
If you’re making this into an in-depth course, keep going after you create the PDF download.
- Add content to enhance learning if necessary. Step by step instructions, charts, graphs, pictorials, video tutorials.
- Gather your files that users will need to take the course – including PDFs, Word docs for their homework assignments, printable journal pages, image and video files if you’re teaching as a video course.
Best Practices for Making PLR Unique to Your Brand
- Change all titles, headlines and subheads
- Insert your own ideas, stories, resources, experiences, opinions, case studies.
- Edit to reflect your views
- Cut and paste into a new format
- Change the points around.
- Edit out what you do not agree with.
- Expand on areas that may lack substance.
- Add details.
- Rewrite parts completely.
Common positive psychology, self help and self development themes of the content we share here include:
- Authentic living and relating
- Best life
- Controlling relationships
- Dealing with difficult people
- Empath coping skills
- Positive Thinking
- Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Stress Management
- Trauma Recovery