Do you work as a health coach online? There are different types of coaches and experts who focus on health… from fitness trainers, to weight loss coaches, to nutritionists, dieticians and even holistic coaches, like clinical herbalists and yoga instructors.
What they all have in common is a need for content. The thing is, not all health and wellness related content would pass muster with this discerning audience, and for good reason. Health and wellness articles should be:
- Factual in nature and based in science
- Well-researched and referenced with viable information sources
- Written carefully to convey proper meaning
- Well-presented and well-organized to facilitate retention of the information
It’s not easy to create content like this, and it’s also not easy to come by health articles of this caliber. Rely on Content Shortcuts for Coaches to guide you toward the leading sources of health and wellness related content.
Health and wellness content with private label rights, or PLR as it’s known, can help you achieve the following:
- Gain exposure and credibility for your brand and business online
- Post compelling content that helps people solve problems and learn new things
- Attract the right people who want what you offer
- Market your business quickly and expertly
- Create lead magnets to grow your list
- Develop digital products such as ebooks and courses, to create profits for your business
What kind of done-for-you health content can you find to use in your business?
Professional quality articles that you can publish in your blog, email marketing and social media, ebooks and online courses that you share or sell.
Printables to increase the value of your coaching memberships or product packages. Includes things like themed journal pages, planners, trackers, goal sheets, workbooks.
Trust us to recommend health content creators that come with our highest recommendation.