Spring is coming. It’s time to freshen up your blog, email marketing and social media topics. Do you have content ready?
The goal is simple.
- Drive traffic to your blog or website by posting relevant topics.
- Capture new email addresses to your list by giving away an informational freebie – an opt-in gift
- Connect with people on your list by sharing tips to teach them what they want to know
- Create a promotion – reduce your service pricing, launch a workshop, host an online class or sell an ebook.
- Don’t have a program ready? Promote other people’s products as an affiliate, or refresh something you offered last year!
Ideas for What to Publish According to Your Niche Specialty
- If you’re a Business publisher, make a lead magnet that teaches people steps on how to, say, give their website a facelift (just one of many examples)
- If you’re a Health or Weight Loss publisher, start prepping for bathing suit season! People want recipes, workouts, inspiration.
- If you publish Home and Family content, spring cleaning is the topic to tackle. Make an ebook to sell or share!
- What about life coaching and self improvement? Teach your clients to how to offload mental clutter, release emotional baggage and lighten up for spring
- Wellness and simple living publishers, get new signups and sales with an essential oils spring blends recipe book!
Wordfeeder has ALL the content for you to make info downloads, blog posts, social media updates, ebooks and more
Use Canva, WordPress, your email list manager and your fave social media platforms to crank out the content and get more people looking, clicking, signing up and buying.
Take 50% off spring themed content at Wordfeeder.com. Sign up by email and we’ll send you the coupon code!
Use an email address where you will be HAPPY to receive DAILY content offers.