A busy coach or niche marketer needs content ALL the time. PLR or private label rights content is cheap and plentiful. But it’s also overwhelming. Have you been toying with the idea of a PLR membership, but you’re also running on overwhelm? Piggy Makes Bank has created a manageable solution. If you publish to niche blogs in the Health, Business and Self-Help categories, this is for you.
Niches: Business, Health & Self Help PLR
Each of the 3 Mini PLR Memberships from Piggy Makes Bank delivers 5 articles, 5 emails, a short report, and a few social media posts and graphics. It’s just enough to keep you busy and your audience engaged.
Think this could be a useful and affordable solution for flowing content out to your audience? Here are some GREAT ideas for what to do with done-for-you content like this:
- Post the articles to your blog. Add Amazon product links or other links from affiliate programs you’ve joined.
- Combine the articles and make into a special report opt-in gift to grow your list.
- Use the articles to create a series of slides for short video content.
- Use the content as inspiration for Facebook Live videos
- Cut and paste pieces of the article content as Social Media updates.
- Use the emails to create an autoresponder sequence that sends traffic to your blog posts.
- Reuse the body of the emails as social media content linking to the blog posts.
- Combine it with other PLR content to create paid products, free downloads, and even long blog posts and blog post series.