Don’t miss 12 Months of Weight Loss PLR Articles for a Bulk Discounted Price + 40% off On Top of That from Wordfeeder PLR!
Wordfeeder offers some of the best quality written weight loss content around. Why choose Wordfeeder?
- Thoughtfully, informatively written articles
- Info sourced from experts in the health, wellness, nutrition and medical fields
- Creatively presented ideas
- Inspiring words that motivate
- Details that teach something new or preasent a new idea in a useful and creative way
- Touches on common problems, challenges, answers common questions people have
- Helps you get found for sought-after topics
- Pairs nicely with Amazon product recs to add your aff ID
What can you do with the content we create here?
- Edit, cut, copy, paste
- Brand it as your own
- Use it to create paid digital products like ebooks, courses, memberships, challenges
- Use it to make lead magnet -info giveaways to grow your list
- Use it to market your business via blog posts and social media posts
- Use it to connect with your readers on email – send out a newsletter, email blast and more
At Wordfeeder, you get fresh articles each month – approximately 7K words on a specific topic.
Right now, you can get a massive bulk discount on ALL the weight loss articles offered in 2021.
Individually, they’re priced at either $47, $37 or $27 per pack. If you ordered them all ala carte, you’d be spending $464! (!!!)
For this bulk package of instantly downloadable content files, the price is $297… AND they’re even offering 40% off on top of that.
So you get to RUN AWAY with 12 fresh weight loss PLR article packs for $179. 🙂
That’s ONE fresh article topic to present each month, for a FULL year of publishing!
Just use coupon code WEIGHTLOSS40 for your 40% off!
Want to read all of the article pack topics and article titles right now? Want content samples? Go here to learn more and order.
Offer ends Apri 30, so hurry up and publish this content in time for weight loss and fitness season!
Thanks for your support of Wordfeeder PLR. I appreciate you, and wish you the best of success.
Dina at Wordfeeder PLR