NEW Business PLR. Time-Saving Tech Tips for Your Online Business – 14 PLR Articles or 8K words
Does your audience of business coaching clients, online business students or internet marketers need some good, tech-based solutions to help them save time?
Wordfeeder’s new Business content with private label rights covers the topic of “Time Saving Tips for Your Online Business. It’s perfect for people who want to blow past the tech road blocks that slow their progress and create time-sucking snafus down the road.
- One Massive, Time-Saving Action to Take as You Start Your Business: Prepare to Build Your list
- Another Huge Time-Saver: Take Precautions to Avoid Being Blacklisted as a Spammer
- How to Collect Email Addresses and Build Your List in Less Time
- Save Yourself Major Time and Headaches by Adding a Subscriber Form to Your Website
- Take a Time-Saving Content Shortcut for Your Online Business: Get a Blog!
- Get Ready for a Time-Saving Task: Blogging from Anywhere
- Save Yourself Time by Tacking the Basic, Structural Elements of Your Blog First.
- Not Fumbling With Your Blog’s Sign-Up Form Code Will Save You Lots of Time. So Learn How Now.
- Up-Front Time Savers for Your Social Media Setup
- Time-Saving Tips for Publishing Content on the Web
- How to Save Tons of Time in Your Online Business by “Spinning and Versioning Niches”
- Save More Time. Set Up Your Online Programs in Advance.
- Save Time in Your Online Newsletter Publishing Schedule
Writing Sample Screen Shot:
Who Can Use This Content?
Business coaches and consultants
What to Do With This Content:
Make into a digital product such as an ebook or email challenge
Offer as a free opt-in gift to grow your list
Feature the topic in your email newsletter
Add to your member resource library
Publish in your blog
Turn into a topic for your next speaking engagement
Use it in your work with clients
Make into a group coaching program
Visit Wordfeeder to learn more and order on the sales page here. Use coupon code JUNEPLR2022 for $20 off the ala carte price!